Flexible and cost-effective solution for the integration of EtherNet/IP
The Industrial Ethernet Module for EtherNet/IP provides the customer
with a complete adapter device in accordance with the EtherNet/IP standard. The area of application is wherever intelligent devices such as drives, frequency converters, IO-modules, valves and other components of automation technology are to be equipped with EtherNet/IP and for which flexibility and extendibility in conjunction with transparent costs are important.
The compatibility to the EtherNet/IP standard was certified by the ODVA.
Description of functions
The basic functions of the Industrial Ethernet Module are described on the page "Industrial Ethernet Module".
The Industrial Ethernet Module for EtherNet/IP provides customers with a complete adapter device for integration into their own device. The following functions are supported in accordance with the EtherNet/IP standard:
- Communications adapter profile with one active Ethernet interface
- Class 1 (connected) IO server for cyclical real-time data exchange with an EtherNet/IP scanner device with cycle times ≥ 2 ms
- Class 3 (connected) and UCMM (unconnected) message server for configuration and diagnostics
- Display of module status (MS) and network status (NS)
The exchange of IO data of the host application with the Industrial Ethernet Module for EtherNet/IP is performed separately for input and output data via a configurable memory image in the DPRAM of the module.
The technical details and functions of the Industrial Ethernet Module for EtherNet/IP (adapter device) may change.
Contents of delivery
- Industrial Ethernet Module for EtherNet/IP (Adapter Device)
|1.01.0220.02004||Industrial Ethernet Module for EtherNet/IP [Adapter Device] (single port)
|1.01.0220.02007||Industrial Ethernet Module for EtherNet/IP [Adapter Device] (dual port)